Ashwagandha capsules for diabetes – Ashwagandha capsules for diabetes- ‘Diabetes is growing its scale day by day’. Daily we come across people who are suffering from diabetes. Most of them are on medicines to keep their blood sugar in level. Here, we will let you know about the benefits of ashwagandha capsules for diabetes.
But isn’t it tough to take medicines daily? The most honest answer to this is “yes”. Whenever the diabetes tests positive the main thing that strikes the patient’s mind is controlling their tongue for sugary products and fear of being on continuous medication.
Explore Products Now
No doubt it’s the toughest part about it but have you ever heard of ‘Ayurveda’?
“Ayurveda is known for its medical goodness since the time immemorable”. Ashwagandha is one of the ancient herbs of the Ayurveda that works magical on a diabetic patient. Ashwagandha widely used herb for managing stress and protecting the body and brain, also helps in lowering the blood sugar level. It helps both the diabetic and healthy people as well in maintain low blood sugar level in the body.
How can Ashwagandha be consumed?
Ashwagandha comes in 3 forms- capsules, tablets, and powder. In order to avail its benefit, you can take ashwagandha:
- In capsule form: It is advisable to take an ashwagandha capsule after having food, either with hot milk or water twice a day.
- Tablet form: It is advisable to take an ashwagandha tablet after having food, either with hot milk or water twice a day.
- In powder form: it can be taken either with milk or with honey in a quantity of about 1/4 or 1/2 of a cup.
- Before consuming Ashwagandha it is imperative to consult your doctor first. And it will be better if you take it in capsule form as you can avail benefits of both powder and tablet as the capsule is nothing but the capping of a powder.
Benefits of Ashwagandha capsules for diabetes
Ashwagandha capsules have many advantages for a diabetic patient. Not only this Ashwagandha is also known for several other health benefits. Let’s staircase them one by one.
Reducing the blood sugar level – Ashwagandha helps in lowering the blood sugar levels. In muscle cells, it improves insulin sensitivity and increased insulin secretion.
Preventing cancer – Having good anti-cancer properties, it helps in preventing the risk of cancer. It resists the growth of the cancerous cells in our body. Apoptosis is induced by one of the compounds of Ashwagandha which is helpful in killing the cancerous cells.
Reducing cortisol levels – Our adrenal glands release stress hormones in response to the stress which is known as cortisol. Due to high cortisol, the blood sugar level in our body also experiences a rise.
Hence Ashwagandha supplements can help you in an indirect way in lowering blood sugar levels by lowering cortisol.
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Ashwagandha is best at reducing stress and anxiety in both humans and animals.
- Reducing depression symptoms
- Ashwagandha also helps in reducing the symptoms of depression.
- Helps in increasing the fertility in men
- Ashwagandha helps in boosting the testosterone levels in men and hence their fertility. It has been seen that men consuming Ashwagandha after 3 months of treatment got their partners pregnant.
- Increasing muscle mass and strength
- Ashwagandha has also proven powerful in improving the composition of the body. Men mostly prefer Ashwagandha for gaining muscle mass.
- Reducing inflammation
- It helps in reducing inflammation. It helps in the production of natural killer cells.
- Lowering cholesterol
- Ashwagandha also helps in lowering the cholesterol level and hence drifting away from the risk of heart diseases.
- Memory booster
- Ashwagandha helps in improving the functioning of the brain hence enhancing the memory power. Because of its antioxidant properties, it also acts as a nerve cell protector.
Ashwagandha- safe for all
Ashwagandha is one of the safest herbs of Ayurveda. It is widely available with no side effects. There is no harm in consuming it. Ashwagandha capsules for diabetes are not for diabetes only but even can also be beneficial for persons suffering from lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
It’s imperative to note that Ashwagandha is not safe for pregnant women and women who breastfeed their children.
Precautions of Ashwagandha capsule for diabetes
Never take it for more than twice in a day
Always consult a doctor first
If taking Ashwagandha supplements be careful with the instructions mentioned on labels.
If your skin is prone to any kind of allergy go check on the label if your words are cautious or there are ingredients mentioned to whom you are allergic!
Always be specific about the expiry dates of the supplements as expired products take two seconds to turn their advantages into disadvantages.
If you feel or notice any kind of side effects on your body please contact your doctor immediately. Ashwagandha Being ayurvedic“Works slowly but Works magically”. No doubt Ashwagandha works slow but has very long lasting and fruitful effects.