Ginger root Extract 340 mg eq to Gingembre – 20 MG
- Ginger is part of the Zingiberaceae family.
- The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help relieve gastrointestinal (GI) irritation, stimulate saliva and bile production, and suppress gastric contractions as food and fluids move through the GI tract.
- Ginger is safe to use during pregnancy, to relieve nausea.
- Cold and flu relief
- Pain reduction
- Cardiovascular health
MECHANISM OF ACTION:-
- Ginger reduce nausea and vomiting by increasing gastrointestinal motility and transport via the 6-gingerol constituent.
- Constituent of ginger have central anti-emetic activity.
- Anti-emetic action of ginger are more likely due to local effects on the gastrointestinal tract rather than from in the central nervous system.
- Burning sensation in stomach
- Nosebleeds (epistaxis)
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Do not use this product without medical advice if you are breast-feeding a baby.