- For Non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) with signs and symptoms of hyperlipidemia and early retinopathy
- As an adjuvant in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus
- General weakness due to diabetes
- For Improving the functioning of the pancreas
- Provides a sense of well-being.
- Contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators
- Delays the diabetic complications –Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy
- Improves quality of life and restores libido.
- Helps to maintain healthy glucose levels.
- Giloy ( Tinospora cordifolia ) 100 mg.
- Methi seed (Trigonella foenum ) 50 mg.
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre ) 50 mg.
- Jamun guthli (Eugenia jambolana ) 100 mg.
- Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera ) 100 mg.
- Haldi (Curcuma longa ) 80 mg.
- Shilajeet (Asphaltum ) 20 mg
Dosage: 1 to 2 Capsules twice daily with plain water, ½ hour before meals or as directed by the Physician