Buy Amla Juice Online – Amla is an amazing fruit that can offer multiple health benefits and medicinal properties. Amla is a versatile fruit and can be included in your diet in multiple ways. It is a well-packed source of nutrients that can boost your overall health. Amla juice contains a high amount of vitamin C which can help boost immunity.
It is also good for your skin and hair. This fruit can help control blood sugar levels, boost eye health, improve digestion, and aid in weight loss. It can also be used as a remedy for heartburn. Amla juice is also used as a remedy for several health issues. This nutritious drink can help get rid of toxins and supports liver function. Amla juice is a tangy drink that can be used in different ways. Here are some ways to use alma juice for better health
- Amla is an excellent liver tonic. It helps in improving the functioning of the liver and protecting it from various infections.
- Amla is a very potent remedy for diabetes in Ayurveda. The rich content of vitamin C helps in reducing the oxidative stress that causes diabetes. It also contains chromium, a powerful compound that helps in the secretion of insulin and the absorption of glucose in the cells—thus keeping the blood glucose levels in control. Amla also protects the pancreas from damage that causes conditions like pancreatitis.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants, phytochemicals, flavonoids, alkaloids, vitamin A, vitamin C, which helps fight various infections and flush out toxins. Amla is found to increase the count of white blood cells, the body’s immune system.
- The high amount of vitamin C present in Amla helps in fighting the common cold very effectively. The powerful antiviral agents help eliminate respiratory tract infections and allergies like asthma, bronchitis, tuberculosis, etc. It is also influential in relieving symptoms of chronic cough.
- Alma is a very effective remedy for purifying blood & also helpful in Improves Eye Health, Weight Loss, Digestive Health, Prevents Hair Loss. It also uses for Dandruff and itchy scalp is caused due to unhealthy scalp conditions.
- Pregnant and lactating women must avoid amla juice
- Consuming in excess can cause dehydration and hardening of stools, leading to constipation
- Amla is not advisable to take just before going to bed, as the acidity levels in Amla can damage the tooth enamel. It may also cause throat irritation
- Excess Amla can increase the secretion of liver enzymes, which can disturb the digestive processes.
- Never consume Amla with milk or milk products.