Calcium Citrate Malate Vitamin CCM D3 (Pack Of 5)
2 sold in last 8 hours
22 In stock
DESCRIPTION:- Each Film Coated Tablet Contains: Calcium Citrate Malate 250 mg + Folic Acid 50 μg + Vitamin D3 100 IU Calcium Citrate-Malate is formulated to provide optimal calcium absorption...
Rs. 1,400.00 Rs. 750.00
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product
Each Film Coated Tablet Contains: Calcium Citrate Malate 250 mg + Folic Acid 50 μg + Vitamin D3 100 IU
- Calcium Citrate-Malate is formulated to provide optimal calcium absorption and is best taken with food. An essential nutrient to support healthy musculoskeletal and connective tissues, calcium also plays a vital role in supporting healthy cardiovascular, nervous, and endocrine/hormonal system function.
- Folic acid, also known as folate or Vitamin B9, is a member of the B vitamin family and an essential cofactor for enzymes involved in DNA and RNA synthesis. More specifically, folic acid is required by the body for the synthesis of purines, pyrimidines, and methionine before incorporation into DNA or protein.
- Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Supports bone & muscle health
- Anemias of nutritional supplements
- Nutritional deficiencies of vitamin D , folic acid and calcium
MECHANISM OF ACTION:-
- Calcium Citrate Malate increases plasma calcium This reduces calciumflux from osteocyte activity by reducing the secretion of parathyroid hormone (PTH). Calcium does this by stimulating a G-protein coupled calcium receptor on the surface of parathyroid cells.
- Folic acid, as it is biochemically inactive, is converted to tetrahydrofolic acid and methyltetrahydrofolate by dihydrofolatereductase (DHFR). These folic acid congeners are transported across cells by receptor-mediated endocytosis where they are needed to maintain normal erythropoiesis, synthesize purine and thymidylate nucleic acids, interconvert amino acids, methylate tRNA, and generate and use formate. Using vitamin B12 as a cofactor, folic acid can normalize high homocysteine levels by remethylation of homocysteine to methionine via methionine synthetase.
- Vitamin D is well known as a hormone involved in mineral metabolism and bone growth. Its most dramatic effect is to facilitate intestinal absorption of calcium, although it also stimulates absorption of phosphate and magnesium ions
- Stomach ache
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling of sickness
- Excessive thirst
- Store the container well closed at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Contraindicated with patients having hypersensitivity to calcium citrate malate, vitamin D3 or to any of the excipients.
- Hypercalciuria or hypophosphatemia.